DAY 5


It's a long time not updating this blog. Well today I've got sometimes to get to this blog. And write something regarding to my bucket-list 2018. As we all know, its already new year! Never to late to say goodbye to 2017. Which has given me such a beautiful memories throughout the year! A lot of lesson has be learn. A lot of experience and of course best moment. After a while, I'm not focus on my own skincare as I used to be before due to some technical problem (well you know what. It's all about Money peps..) Haha! As I've been using them for my fees while studying right now, lets have some self-treat!

There are two things in my bucket-list that focus on this skincare. Well I have a reason why I want to focus back on this. First, because I'm getting older. So why not do some transformation according to my age. Haha! Second, it is because lately since my first semester in degree, I'm having a problems regarding to my skin. Especially on my leg. Which is having a breakout and dry all the time even I do apply lotions and others. But it seems not workout at all. I think I have some allergies that I don't know. And sadly, I'm not bother to go ans see the doctors. Haha! You know, people like me doesn't like to see doctors. At the end so many excuse will be made.

So, due to those reasons. My first step in this 2018 is to get what I want. We all know that ladies/women/girls do have so many things that they want in their life. Sometimes they just get lost and do a wrong decision. However, due to some reasons that made me add this in my bucket-list, I think this is the right time for me to start chasing what I want. I just want to make myself feel loved by self inner. Haha! Okey, I'm talking about (buying) stuff like skin care products. There are a lot of list brands of skin care products that that makes it become so difficult to do a decision. However, there are some had my eye catching. As before, I'm consume K-Colly and it did great results and don't have side effect to me so far. Practically, I am done with consuming from now, because I was planning to see what will happen if I stop consuming it. And the result is nice! Absolutely! I'm glad that the bucket-list on 2016 (or something) has achieve successfully!

And, because of this break from consuming, why not this year we do something different for skin care. So, as been the best stalker and researcher, there are 2 products that give me awareness to them and forced me to used them. Those are Lovera and Norraysa. Both are organics product that 100% free from mercury. As a chemical engineering technologist, I'm pretty aware on that dangerous chemical that I don't want it be inside me. So, those 2 products so far give a good feedback and I did really well in purchasing them. Haha! Well done of losing money dude. Well no worries, as I told, self-treats. So, I'm waiting for those products to be in my hand as it's already posted by the agents. Then, I will unboxing them. And of course, gonna used them.

So far, as a first timer user, I'm buying trial set which only cost RM20 free postage, as I've been told by the trusted agent from Lovera hq (you can find it in Instagram @ishanumnim < she's the one who come and assist me when I'm asking at the headquarters Instagram "@loveramalaysia" , so I'm buying from her because of her effort looking for customer. I like to have a deal with that kind of person.) the size of Trial Set is smaller than the actual size. So, as I don't care about it much I purchase it as my first step to have this product.  In general introduction for this Lovera products, the main ingredients is Aloe Vera! Which is one of my favorite after honey and tamarind. Haha! There are several sets that has been told by @ishanumnim. Those are Basic Set (RM110), Scar Free Set (RM150), Acne Set (RM150), Glowing Set (RM150), Dry Skin Set (RM190), Whitening Set (RM190) and Flawless Set (RM190). That what she told me at time. I think that was the promo price. Haha! Better go ask them for the current price if you want to know. By the way, the have listed the real agent registered under the Lovera Hq. So go and check on their official instagram as I mention above. Then, we moved to the second product know as Norraysa. This one I'm buying from my lovely senior who is the agent. So if you are interested do contact her on whatsapp. Her name is Syahmin, you can call her as Kak Mine. Because of her kindness and honesty, I'm buying this product. Because she is one of the trusted person in my life. My older sister since I was in UniKL MICET (diploma - degree). Her number is +06 10-946 7137. Do contact those people if you also wanna try those product as I mention. Don't get me wrong, this is only my selected product that I've desire to use for myself. To be mention, I'm not a doctor or else. I'm just a customer who looking for the best product for myself.

End of this post. I would say, Thank you for reading this post. Do leave a comment below. Negative or positive I will accept them as long it's not over the limit. XOXO have a nice day.

Comments

Popular Posts